Is responsible for the implementation and customization of the ServiceNow platform - editing and coding, or even developing new applications within ServiceNow. Consultant implements solutions for enterprise customers based on ServiceNow platform covering following IT and business domains like ITSM, ITOM, HR and many others.
- Analyzing, designing, and developing business applications
- Designing and implementing ServiceNow solutions that are simple, intuitive, and easy to use that will allow customers to extend and customize the functionality to meet their specific business needs
- Experienced in building / implementing the ServiceNow ITBM module for customers
- ServiceNow - Certified System Administrator (minimum) required
- ServiceNow – Certified Implementation Specialist in any ServiceNow ITBM (nice to have)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (nice to have)
- Experience working with Web Services technologies such as SOAP and REST around APIs desired
- Strong requirements gathering experience. Ability to work with business users and clients
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer-serving attitude, and ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Proven team player
- ITSM and ITIL familiarity is required (ITIL Foundations certification preferred)
- English advanced level, both written and spoken;
- Good communication skills.
What can we offer in return:
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Professional growth, training and work with real experts in the field;
- Participation in prestigious projects;
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring and experienced team;
- Wide range of benefits such as home office, flexible working hours, etc.
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours