We would like to welcome to our team talented and dedicated developers who are able to work across different areas. Quite frankly we look for true professionals. If you consider yourself one of them, we’re more than happy to read your CV and have a chat.
What you can look forward to?
- Development of end-to-end solutions including design, delivery, CI/CD and support for leading companies
- Diverse projects and various technology challenges - identifying risks / potential issues across a number of different systems/technologies
- You will identify, design and constantly improve the efficiency of existing solutions
- Coaching / supporting team members
- Participation in architectural designs to deliver the best possible products
What do we expect?
- Proficiency working with some of the following:
- Java / Spring Boot
- .NET/ PHP / Python /Node.s - we use various backend technologies in projects
- SQL / Shell or Bash Scripting / JSON / YAML
- AWS / GCP / Azure / Docker / Kubernetes
- DevOps principles / Jenkins / ADO / Bamboo
- Unit Testing / Code Quality / Code Security
- Knowledge of Software Architecture and related principles
- Leading / coaching Junior team members is an advantage
- Curious mind about new trends and technologies, interested in finding the best way and out-of-the-box solutions
- Proficiency in English (working with international clients)
- EU citizenship / a work permit in the Czech Republic
What's in it for me?
- We are an international technology team focused on the development of complex solutions for leading companies in Europe
- You can be part of meaningful international projects and see the results of your work
- Possibility to learn and grow professionally and personally - we will provide you with your own coach
- Certification for various technologies - AWS, GCP, Java, etc.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home or from our café
- 25 days of holiday + 2 sick days
- Flexible form of collaboration - full-time employment or freelance
- Possibility to work remotely (60% plus)
- Massage therapist and meditation room for relax
- And a lot of standard benefits including generous Cafeteria, meal vouchers, contribution to the pension fund, iPhone/Samsung and notebook, multisport card, a gym inside of the building, and plenty more
25 vacation days
Premium medical care