Join Deloitte Digital team and build innovative consumer solutions (mobile, web, e-commerce, cloud, social and VR) for our customers to increase their digital impact on their customers, employees and partners.
We are a dynamic and fast growing team of developers, UX designers, graphics designers and analysts who like technology, teamwork, travelling and fun. We have offices in Prague city centre (Karlín) and we cooperate with our colleagues in Germany, US, UK and Australia. Deloitte Digital has 23 studios in 21 countries.
We are involved in all stages of solution development (first prototype, minimum viable product, first release, mature complex production environment). We continuously update our technology stack, tools and knowledge and work with latest technologies, we have access to early updates from our technology partners. You will have an opportunity to develop solutions for millions of users in the Czech Republic and beyond that globally. You would be involved in several new projects within one year.
• Being part of the development of innovative digital solutions and transformations for Czech aswell as international clients
• Development of applications within the Spring Framework for one of the most robust e-commerce solution Hybris Commerce
• Application and implementation of solutions using modern technologies and methods
• Carry out analyses and be involved in architectural concepts for different software projects
• Provide technical consultations for our clients. You will be their advisor and right hand man/woman, to whom they can always come for help
• Be experienced with developing backend applications in programming languages (for example Java, C#, PHP, Ruby)
• Understanding for the application and development of web applications
• Knowledge of for example the MVC architecture is an advantage
• Basic knowledge of SQL, knowledge of ORM is an advantage
• Communication with servers throug web services (JSON, Ajax, SOAP)
• Basic understanding of how HTML/CSS works and is applied
• Knowledge how to use versovation tools (Git)
• Mood and ability to quickly learn new things and technologies
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to independently solve problems and propose better and more effective solutions
• Be able to describe the difference between Http GET and http POST
• You will learn to work with new tools/frameworks and technologies, our stack involves for example Docker-Java/Spring Framework/ES6/React.js/Angular/Node.js and more
• You will get to know different ways of development for example Atomic Design, Rapid Prototyping (StoryBooks), Hybrid Agile etc.
• You will partake in the development of interesting projects for our international clients
• You will partake in interesting courses for improving your hard as well as your soft skills