Our team is getting bigger, and so we are looking for a new colleague with a passion for data visualisation who will help our clients better understand information hidden in data.
We create products that help banks optimise their credit portfolio. We help companies understand the behaviour and needs for their customers but also their employees. We cooperate with other teams on the visual interpretation of their analyses.
We are the “Data Analytics Centre of Excellence” for Deloitte Central Europe. We have a secure laboratory with fist-rate technical equipment. We have our own infrastructure with more than 60 servers running everything from MS SQL to Hadoop. We visualise in Tableau, Qlik, D3, Power BI….
Join us and help clients with innovations and introduction of data-driven management methods.
• Visual analysis and data interpretation
• Cooperation with internal and external clients
• Collection and analysis of user requirements
• Cooperation on the development of products focused on data analysis
• Specialised training courses and certifications
• Experience with a visualisation tool (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, D3, Cognos,…)
• Experience with data analytics
• University education in a technical or economic field
• Orientation on the user and usefulness of the solution
• Sense for detail
• Willingness and ability to work in a team
• Good English (we are an international team and we have clients abroad)
• Willingness to travel abroad for work even for longer projects
• We have flexible working hours and home office
• Company events such as teambuildings, Christmas party or skiing in the Alps
• Spending Cafeteria points
• We have 25 days of vacation and 2 sick days