Do you want to work for Deloitte CE? Come and enjoy a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 18 CE countries. It is an intellectual challenge – we know – but also a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
Who we are looking for?
- An BA centered around IT process transformation or improving user experience.
- Experience of collaborating and managing relationships with business stakeholders, with the ability to challenge where required.
- Ability to quickly understand IT business processes and problems, and present solutions and options.
- A background in security or experience of working on cybersecurity initiatives and projects would be beneficial.
- Ability to define scope and information into understandable concepts and business language.
- Experience of process mapping, requirements elicitation techniques & Business Case writing.
- Ability to work in a complex partnership model, with an ability to decide which style of analysis and project delivery is appropriate.
What you can look forward to?
- Working with Programme and Project Managers within the NSE Security Programme Delivery Team to deliver activities in a timely fashion, ensuring optimal quality and a focus on user experience.
- Producing business cases, able to clearly articulate business benefit and rationale.
- Collating, managing, and prioritising requirements from a broad range of stakeholders, identifying acceptance criteria for successful project delivery.
- Mapping complex AS-IS processes which may span multiple teams and geographies, and designing simplified and focused TO-BE processes.
- Collaborating cross-geography and cross-culture to develop relationships with practitioners to ensure diverse contribution to solutions.
What we can offer you?
- Stable job in multinational company based on employment contract.
- Working in flexible hybrid model or remote.
- Great opportunity for professional development (individual training plan, soft skills and technical trainings, access to modern training platforms e.g. Udemy for Business, LinkedIn Learning).
- Structured onboarding process and Buddy program for new joiners.
- Open and friendly organizational culture based on the pillars of well-being and diversity & inclusion.
- Attractive Deloitte benefits.
- 25 dní dovolené
- Cestovní pojištění
- Firemní knihovna
- Home office
- Mobilní telefon
- Multisport karta
- Premiová zdravotní péče