Become a member of a great team and profit from the opportunity to take part in unique international projects!
As a senior Salesforce developer, you will have the opportunity to get involved in one of the hottest topics of today’s world – cloud digital transformation (CRM, Marketing Automation, eCommerce).
Together with an international team of experienced colleagues, you will design and develop enterprise projects for companies around the world. Thanks to Deloitte’s background, you will have an opportunity not just to develop your technical knowledge and skills, but also to lead junior colleagues and contribute to the course the team will take.
Thanks to its openness, the Salesforce platform is suitable for experienced programmers even without prior knowledge.
What your role will be:
- Develop and create application logic in the Apex programming language
- Work with data
- Design technical solutions
- Communicate with the client
- Lead junior programmers
- Willingness to learn new technologies and expand your horizons
- Excellent knowledge of any object-oriented language
- Knowledge of the Salesforce system and its extensions is a big plus
- Good knowledge of version control systems
- Knowledge Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration is an advantage
- Experience with teamwork and leading junior colleagues
- Good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the client development environment (consulting, agencies etc.) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field is an advantage, not a requirement
What we offer:
- Flexible form of cooperation
- Opportunity to work with experts in the field
- Work in a dynamic and international environment
- Visible results of projects you will be working on
- Professional certifications
- Many interesting benefits (Cafeteria, 5 weeks of vacation, sick days, possibility of working from home, etc.)
25 dní dovolené EN
Prémiová lékařská péče