For more than 10 years, we have been Deloitte’s Global Strategic Salesforce Partner and we are constantly developing rapidly! If you join us, you will become acquainted with various industrial sectors and business models, supporting your career growth and professional development. Under the guidance of experienced colleagues in an international team, you will acquire experience from enterprise projects for companies from all over the world.
If you have at least basic knowledge of cloud computing, digital marketing, Marketing Automation Tool (MAT) or CRM and would like to learn more about Salesforce Marketing Cloud, do not hesitate to apply.
Your future role will be to:
- participate in agile Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation projects throughout their lifecycle;
- analyse and design customer journeys for client processes using Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- process analytical documents in the form of user stories and prepare functional specifications for the segments to be developed;
- implement customer journeys and individual marketing assets in Salesforce marketing Cloud;
- participate in client testing and training;
- present the solution to the customer (e.g. at sprint reviews);
- according to your experience, you will be in charge of a part of a project or minor projects.
What you will need for this position:
- knowledge of or certification in Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Pardot (if you don’t have them, you can acquire them during your tenure at Deloitte);
- digital marketing experience and willingness to engage in the area of marketing automation;
- experience with analysis and implementation of customer solutions;
- logical thinking, enthusiasm and willingness to learn new things;
- basic knowledge of SQL and data analytics is an advantage;
- orientation in agile development, e.g. Scrum;
- at least a bachelor’s degree, preferably in an economic or technical field;
- fluent spoken and written English; knowledge of another world language is an advantage.
What makes this job even more enjoyable:
- opportunity to develop analytical and communication skills and to manage a team of colleagues within various projects. You will use your full potential!
- opportunity to develop rapidly and acquire new skills (we prepare a development and rapid growth plan for each new colleague);
- trainings and certifications for even faster development of new skills and abilities;
- opportunity to take part in both local and international projects with foreign colleagues;
- package of benefits (Cafeteria, sick-days, 5 weeks of vacation, smart phone, laptop, travel insurance, etc.).
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours