In Risk Advisory we provide services to leading clients. We understand project management, business processes, technologies and modern trends. We help to manage risks effectively and thus fulfill the potential of our clients. We participate in projects where we provide clients with advisory services in the areas of risk management (financial and non-financial risks) and implementation of regulations. We enable our clients to flexibly meet the requirements of a complex regulatory environment.
What you will be doing:
- In cooperation with experienced colleagues, you will design new solutions for our clients and then participate in their implementation.
- Participate in product development with an emphasis on the requirements analysis and planning phases.
- Consult with the client about understanding the context of the project, including identifying the problem, current and desired future status, goals, and business needs.
- Proactively manage and mitigate risks and issues across the Agile team.
- Manage communication of the requirements with business and project partners. You will make recommendations on various IT issues.
- You will work independently and in a team.
- It is possible that you will be working on several projects at the same time. Projects can take weeks to months.
- You will work with experienced colleagues who will be your mentors and help you on your career path.
What experience should you have:
- You should be the kind of person with a sense of business who is no stranger to technology and the IT environment.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize problems in a broader context.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Good time management, meeting deadlines and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with more experienced colleagues and communicate with our clients.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- The desire to constantly learn new things and develop your skills.
- Knowledge of English (min. B2) and Czech (another language is an advantage).
- Relevant work experience and knowledge of Agile methodologies (SAFe, SCRUM, etc.) and Data Privacy is an advantage.
What we offer:
- Diverse work in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- Possibility of career growth and development.
- Flexible working hours and home office.
- Support for professional development (mentoring, specialized training, certification, etc.).
- Benefits package (Sick days, 5 weeks of vacation, company phone, laptop, travel insurance, etc.).
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours