Our Operational Risk team is looking for a new member who would like to join other colleagues on work on interesting projects in the field of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC), bringing new, innovative solutions to our clients. Would you like to develop your expertise, use your previous experience, and look for new opportunities to develop the GRC business? Are you interested in continuously educating yourself in the areas of digitalization, innovation, and new technologies in the context of risk management?
Let us know and meet Lucia Rončáková, who, as your future colleague, will be happy to tell you more about the position and projects of her team.
What will you work on with Lucia?
- On client and internal projects you will be responsible for managing the projects and delivering them.
- You will prepare offers for clients and ensure the implementation of projects.
- You will regularly communicate with clients and cooperate with colleagues from other teams at a local and international level.
- You will also cooperate with leading tool suppliers on the market (MetricStream, OneTrust, RSA, ServiceNow or Diligent), for which we will provide you with professional training.
- You will participate in leading junior colleagues and their overall development and you will get the opportunity to build your own team.
- You will also participate in conferences and fairs with the representation of Deloitte and you will participate at other strategic meetings.
Lucia is looking for a new colleague who:
- Has relevant experience in the areas of risk management, internal audit or compliance.
- Led a small team in the past or implemented a project.
- Graduated from university with a focus on economics, management, finance, IT or any other related field.
- Thinks critically and analytically and is able to work with multiple data.
- Is able to communicate with clients and present the necessary deliverables to them.
- Is flexible and at work, knows how to prioritise.
- Speaks fluently English, Czech is an advantage.
- Has a business mindset and to who numbers are no stranger.
The following will be an advantage:
- Knowledge of GRC tools (MetricStream, OneTrust, RSA, ServiceNow, Diligent) or experience with the implementation of another IT tool or system.
But the most important thing for us is your motivation to work in consulting, help companies succeed and your interest in digitalization, innovation and technology.
And what do we offer you in return?
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects for local and international clients, where you will meet interesting people and experts in the field.
- You will constantly deepen your expertise and move forward professionally.
- Support and feedback from senior colleagues together with the opportunity to build your own business case.
- You will also get the opportunity to participate in various workshops, specialised training courses and certifications.
- Stable work with the possibility of career growth, which is not just on paper.
- Work in a friendly environment in which you will feel good.
- During the year, you will be able to meet your colleagues at different corporate or team events.
- Our office with a view of the whole of Prague, its own café, fitness club and functional gym for circuit training and yoga, bike room, masseur or meditation room that you can use as you wish.
- However, if you want, we also offer the possibility of home office.
- Flexible working hours are also standard for everyone in our company.
- You will also get our benefit package (Cafeteria, sick days, 5 weeks of vacation, mobile phone and laptop, travel insurance and more).
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours