We are looking for a colleague who will strengthen our team of Audit & Assurance (A&A) Services focusing on Insurance sector. Our A&A team of professionals are key business advisors to the CFOs, Controllers and Treasurers of companies. As part of our team you will assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business.
What we do?
- Accounting and regulatory support in legislation changes in the area of IFRS and Czech Accounting.
- IFRS conversions, implementation of new standards.
- Finance function transformation.
- Technical trainings.
- Transactions accounting.
- Short term assignments to finance functions – accounting specialist, compliance specialist, consolidation specialist, controller etc.
About your future job:
You will be responsible for the development of the A&A insurance team in Czech republic and Slovakia, while supporting the other teams in the Deloitte Central Europe and cooperating with other teams in Deloitte CE, mainly with the Actuaries, Tax and IT Advisory.
You will lead or be part of the teams that are among other helping our clients to do their IFRS 17 and IFRS 9 implementation and also helping our clients to prepare financial statements and reports under CAS and IFRS, prepare IFRS conversion plans or technical memoranda.
You will apply both analytical and technical skills while utilizing the cutting-edge technologies in the delivery of our projects such as the RPA, Data analytics or Deloitte proprietary SW solutions.
- You will provide trainings to the clients.
- You will be active in marketing activities related to Insurance sector.
- You will be responsible for project delivery or on-site client support including effective project management.
- As a coach you will provide support, coaching and leadership to junior team members.
What should you have?
- Knowledge and experience of IFRS and Czech accounting standards with focus on financial institutions (mainly Insurance sector).
- Specifically sound knowledge of IFRS 17 and experience with relevant implementation projects welcome.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working for an accounting firm (preferably Big 4 company) or in the reporting/accounting department of an Insurance company.
- Fluent in both Czech and English.
- Ability to identify business opportunities - entrepreneurial approach to business, commercially and strategically driven.
- Analytical mindset and strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills willing to further learn and develop.
- ACCA/CFA or equivalent is advantage.
- Experience with SAP implementation/upgrade projects is welcome.
What Deloitte can offer you?
- You will be part of an experienced and growing team as well as the Deloitte Global insurance network.
- Work in a team of young people who enjoy being together both in the office and outside of work.
- Developing a broad business knowledge, making you a trusted finance function advisor to your clients.
- Interesting portfolio of clients and projects from various industry in the Czech Republic.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Competitive compensation package (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, iPhone, Company car, travel insurance etc.).
- Modern offices in the center of Prague.
- Start date: flexible, based on agreement.
25 vacation days
Premium medical care