Safety first - especially for the data. Does the same go for you? Information is nowadays an extremely valuable asset that needs to be protected properly. And that is why we are here - the Risk Advisory Team that would like to welcome newbies on board who are eager to enter the world of consulting.
Are you interested in more details? Take a peek.
What you will experience:
- You will become a member of a team working with both Czech and international clients; you may even be sent to a client abroad
- You will not be working only within your agenda; you are about to cooperate with colleagues across teams (e.g. with lawyers or cyber risk experts)
- You will analyse and assess the client´s process risks
- GDPR is and will remain a topic as you will have to analyse IT systems from the perspective of legislative compliance in this area
- Clients are constantly implementing new technologies and your task will be to evaluate the security of their data
- You will develop your skills in creating a presentation and in presenting in front of a client
- Data privacy tools are moving forward and you will help clients implement them
- Are familiar with terms such as GDPR, DPO, or DPIA and want to know more about them
- Feel an urge to analyse what is happening and why, at the same time, you are able to focus both on details and the broader picture, and making law and technology the right match is a challenge for you
- Are a fresh graduate from an economic, law, or technical university
- MS Office is a standard for you and you will not be shocked when a conversation turns to English
Why become a member of our team:
- You will take part in various projects together with major experts in the field
- We do not hold you down, on the contrary, we support your development and that is why you will have your own coach, you can attend a whole range of internal training sessions and we will support you in e.g. obtaining a certification
- The schedule of working hours is up to your needs
- Where do we work from? You can use the office above the main train station and enjoy the view of Prague, or breath fresh air when working on the terrace, go to the café on the ground floor, or work from home sitting on a couch
- We do not address each other according to titles – we are all on a first-name basis from day one even with senior management
- If you need to unwind, you can meditate in our meditation room, get a massage or if you need to let energy out, our fitness room is at your disposal
- Nobody is always fit, that is clear, and that is why we have sick days
- To be a tired consultant is not ok, so enjoy your 5 weeks of holiday
- We offer a package of benefits including, among others, Cafeteria, iPhone/Samsung even for private purposes and at a discounted rate, travel insurance, etc.
- We do not only sit in front of our computers, but we also like to go out for a drink or ski in the winter on our Ski Trip – anyway, it will be great if you join us
Do you want to join us? Send us your CV and lets meet!
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours