Are you enthusiastic about cloud? Do you want to learn and grow in this field? We are looking for a Junior Cloud Engineer to join our international AI & Data team.
We provide services for both external and internal clients with big data analytics, advanced analytics, integrations, machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. We help our clients to make the most of their data.
What you may expect:
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects for local and international clients, where you will meet interesting people - top experts in the field
- Building automation tooling and pipelines that enable secured and standardized systems to be deployed across a variety of environments, including public/private clouds.
- Engineering and maintaining highly available, secure, and cost-effective tools for provisioning and managing Infrastructure/Data services.
- Developing automation to standardize and secure deployment of infrastructure, application, and data services across different environments.
- Supporting senior engineers with various tasks during project delivery.
- Helping with system and solutions design efforts and, with non-technical routines.
- Translating requirements into technology components to best satisfy business requirements.
- Creating and updating projects related documentation and diagrams.
What you will need:
- Experience with public cloud providers like Azure, AWS or GCP. Related certification is a plus.
- Working experience with deployment automation using Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Good knowledge of one of the DevOps tools (GitLab, Jenkins, Azure DevOps).
- Highly motivated for self-development and desire to explore new things.
- Good team player and ready to take challenges.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English.
What makes our work even more enjoyable?
- We support your development and that is why you will have your own coach and buddy together with a whole range of internal training sessions (we will support you in e.g. obtaining a certification)
- You will take part in various projects together with major experts in the field
- Work from our office which offers beautiful view of the whole of Prague, its own café, fitness club and functional gym for circuit training and yoga, bike room, masseur or meditation room that you can use as you wish.
- However, if you want, we also offer the possibility of home office.
- Flexible working hours are also standard for everyone in our company.
- You will also get our benefit package (Cafeteria, sick days, 5 weeks of vacation, mobile phone and laptop, travel insurance and more).
- Various informal gatherings with colleagues throughout the year at company or team events.
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours