As our team is growing, we are looking for a new colleague with passion for data visualisation who would help customers better understand the information hidden in data.
We assist companies in understanding their customers’ and employees’ behaviour and needs, create products that support banks in optimising their credit portfolio, and cooperate with other teams during visual interpretations of their outputs.
We are „Data Analytics Centre of Excellence“ for Deloitte Central Europe. Our lab is equipped with cutting-edge technologies and we have our own infrastructure with more than 60 servers providing everything from MS SQL to Hadoop. We visualise in Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, D3, ….
Join us and help clients with innovations and implementing data-driven management methods.
What will be your role:
- Visual analysis and data interpretation
- Cooperation with both internal and external clients
- Collection and analysis of user requirements
- Cooperation on the development of products focused on data analysis
- Technical training courses and certifications
What will you need to succeed:
- Experience with visualisation tools – Tableau or Power BI (modelling, DAX, optimisation); knowledge of other tools will be considered an advantage (Qlik, Spotfire, Microstrategy, etc.)
- Data analytics experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- University/college degree in technology or economics
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- Willingness to learn new things
- Desire and ability to work within a team
- Good knowledge of English (we are a global team and have clients abroad)
- Desire to travel abroad working on long-term projects
What can we offer you in return:
- Unique opportunity for both personal and professional development
- Professional growth, training courses and work with real experts
- Participation in prestigious projects
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring and experienced team
- Wide range of benefits such as home office, flexible working hours, etc.
25 vacation days
Premium medical care