This is a great opportunity for enthusiasts of sustainable real estate and urban development and smart city strategy, who see themselves in the international environment and have strong will to make an impact for the world.
Who we're looking for
• 3+ years of relevant work experience – previous experience in professional services, particularly within a real estate consulting/development firm, project finance experience will also be preferred.
• Engineering degree in technical/construction engineering or real estate related field ideally complemented with some business/finance work experience.
• Knowledge of regulatory issues related to sustainable development, in particular Environmental Studies, Waste Management, Urban Development, Building Code (including Construction/Real Estate regulatory framework), Environmental/Waste regulatory framework, and the package of circular economy directives);
• Familiarity with real estate development regulations and best practices in this sphere;
• Interest in smart cities agenda: smart mobility, smart waste, renewables, waste management, water management etc.;
• Strong skills in qualitative and quantitative analysis;
• Bright, resilient, detail-oriented, critical and strategic thinker – able to solve complex problems;
• Competencies in teamwork for the delivery of projects for both private and public clients, also in an international context;
• Attention to detail and commitment to deliver high-quality work products;
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time and within the set budget;
• Ability to track and analyze changes in the field of circular economy;
• Excellent written and spoken business communication skills, including preparation of reports and PowerPoints in Czech or Slovak and English, 3+years experience, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
Additional advantages and preferred skills include:
• Working knowledge in Project Finance and Project Management;
• Knowledge of technological solutions for construction;
• Competence in the characteristics of building technology and materials;
• Familiarity with regulatory issues in the real estate, finance and/or energy sector (including the Urban Development Laws and the Act on Renewable Energy Sources);
• Understanding of current issues and developments in the Czech and European economy.
• Participation in sustainability and ESG related consulting projects, in particular projects focused on sustainable real assets retrofit and brownfield development;
• Defining and implementing strategies & new business models that address today’s business needs (in both the public and private sector) and future growth (including recognizing opportunities for growth & cost reductions through a circular economy lens)
• Monitoring relevant regulations and preparing solutions for our clients;
• Development of analyses and forecasts relating to environmental protection, with particular emphasis on circular economy, resource optimization and waste and emissions’ management;
• Feasibility Studies & cost-benefit calculations;
• Preparation of contributions and content editing of project publications;
• Participation in local, regional and global projects and initiatives devoted to sustainable development and real assets;
• Participation in projects concerning the analysis of the impact of social and economic phenomena on the environment and management of such impacts on the natural environment;
• Risk analysis and designing solutions to manage them.