We are looking for new talent to join our growing team focused on internal audit and compliance services, and to work with us on exciting projects for local and international companies. Would you like to help identify vulnerabilities within companies’ operations and suggest improvements to their internal control systems and risk management? Do you like to use new technologies in your work and are you not afraid to come up with your own innovative ideas? Then make sure to let us know about you and meet David Korniet, who will be happy to give you an insight into what is in store for you at Risk Advisory.
What will you do as our internal audit consultant?
- You will work with your colleagues on internal audit and compliance engagements for clients in various industries.
- Conduct risk assessments to assess the client’s risk profile and identify key risk areas in terms of its operations.
- You will assess the adequacy and operational effectiveness of clients’ internal controls by reviewing processes and testing supporting documentation.
- You will review processes for compliance with various regulations, rules and internal client policies.
- Make recommendations to optimize business processes and increase the effectiveness of the internal control environment.
- Assist in the development of the internal audit plan and preparation of audit reports.
- Participate in the implementation of new technologies to support audit processes.
What requirements should you meet?
- You have a university degree in finance, accounting, economics, IT, business administration or a related field.
- You already have 1-2 years of experience in internal audit, compliance, risk management or external audit.
- You enjoy improving internal processes within companies and innovating them using new technologies.
- You are able to think analytically and tackle complex problems.
- You are fluent in English and Czech and are not afraid to communicate and present in both languages.
An asset (not a requirement) also includes:
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley regulation.
- Knowledge of any of the data analytics tools (such as ACL, MySQL, Tableau).
- Communicative German.
What can you gain with us?
- You will get to work on a variety of projects with local and international clients, where you will meet interesting people and experts in the field.
- You will get involved in different phases of projects, giving you an insight into the overall end-to-end delivery process.
- You will continuously deepen your expertise and move forward professionally.
- In addition, you will get the opportunity to participate in various workshops, specialized training and certifications.
- Work in a friendly environment where you will feel comfortable.
- During the year, you will be able to meet your colleagues at various company or team events.
- Our office will be available for you to work in, with a view of the whole city of Prague, its own café, fitness room and a functional gym for circuits and yoga, a bike room, massage room or meditation room that you can use as you wish.
- However, if you want, we also offer the option to work from home.
- Flexible working hours are also standard for everyone in our company.
- Of course, you will also get our benefits package (Cafeteria, sick days, five weeks of vacation, mobile phone and laptop, travel insurance and more).
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours