Since our team is growing, we are looking for a skilled consultant who is well-versed in software development, data analytics and IT in general. We work with external and internal clients all across the European Union, for which we develop a variety of innovative analytical tools.
We create products that help auditors find hidden dependencies in financial data. We also design and develop web applications and scripts for process automation and data transformation. We mainly work in Python, but utilise a wide range of technologies while working on our projects.
We have our own infrastructure of more than 60 virtual servers and focus on cloud solutions as well, so you will encounter MS Azure and Kubernetes too.
What you can expect:
- You will help us with the development of our products;
- a wide range of complex projects in which you will deepen your knowledge of various technologies;
- Communication with clients and analysis of their needs;
- Opportunity to obtain professional training and certification.
What you will need:
- Knowledge of SQL and Python;
- Experience with other programming languages (C#, Java) is an advantage;
- You are an advanced Windows user and know your way around Linux;
- Knowledge of DevOps and Docker; experience with Kubernetes will also give you an advantage, but is not necessary;
- You like working in a team and have good communication skills;
- Your English needs to be very good: we are an international team with global clients.
What makes our work even better?
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development;
- Professional growth, training and work with real experts in the field;
- Participation in prestigious projects;
- Opportunity to work in an inspiring and experienced team;
- Wide range of benefits such as home office, flexible working hours, etc.
25 vacation days
Premium medical care