In our Deloitte’s Regional Information Technology team, we are always working on improving our systems, tools and environment to help our business units achieve success with technology.
We are now looking to enhance our capabilities in Change Management by expanding our Change Management team.
If you are passionate about technology and how it can change the way we work, whether in day-to-day tasks or in delivering value to customers, we are looking for you.
You would be, together with colleagues in the PMO and Communications teams, focusing on improving adoption, awareness and participation in our technology initiatives and making sure that our colleagues in the 18 countries of Central Europe get the most from our technology.
We have an exciting portfolio of projects planned, which will provide a challenge from a Change Management perspective as well as a very interesting opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience.
Your future role?
As an example, you would be working with our Project Managers on developing a change plan, assessing change impact, providing feedback to the project team, establishing sponsorship and champions networks, gaining support for the newly developed tool among the future users and leadership and setting metrics for the success of the project.
In this, you would leverage your creativity, personal networks, passion for helping people, and experience in change management techniques to successfully change the culture. Including overcoming resistance points and people’s entrenched perceptions.
Because you understand that the people side of any project is critical to its success, you will use your knowledge of behavioral tactics, communication styles and training requirements to drive the customer success.
Your objectives would be to?
- Implement change management framework and tools in line with industry standards and Deloitte’s internal best practices.
- Develop and execute change plans for internal technology projects.
- Build and maintain networks of change agents, leadership sponsors and technology enthusiasts across Central Europe.
- Collaborate on creating training materials, communication assets, knowledge records and templates.
- Lead or participate in champion sessions, training sessions, sponsor meetings or leadership presentations.
- Develop and monitor success metrics, KPIs and best practices.
- 1-2 years of experience in managing change, technology adoption and transformation
- Certification in Change Management a plus.
- Creativity in coming up with ways to reach people.
- Understanding and empathy for the user point of view in any change scenario.
- Great communication skills - written, oral and visual.
- Excellent people skills and being able to build a relationship with people on all levels.
- Ability to influence others and share a vision.
- Fluent English language.
- EU citizenship
What we offer?
- Hybrid model combining remote and office work.
- Training program that will introduce you to your new role.
- Buddy program - support of an experienced Team Member through first months of your employment.
- A great place to build a professional career.
- Internal trainings selected for soft and technical skills improvement.
- Access to the newest online learnings (Udemy for Business, Linkedin Learning, getAbstract, Culture Navigator).
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance).
- International working environment.
- Modern office with our own gym and a coffee shop.
25 vacation days