Are you familiar with various automation tools and believe in Infrastructure-as-a-Code? Are you enthusiastic about AWS and want to learn and grow more in the cloud? Then you are just the person we are looking for.
Our team provides both external and internal clients with big data analytics, advanced analytics, integrations, machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. We help our clients make the most from their data. We also develop and deploy our own cloud-based products.
Become a part of our success on our journey to the cloud.
What you may expect:
- Deploy approved cloud-based architecture solutions in an automated fashion
- Work with clients, internal teams and vendors on wide variety of projects
- Maintain and support DevOps tools
- Deploy and run automated tests
- Maintain support documentation accuracy and consistency
- Build and foster cooperation with global team members
What you will need:
- Advanced Linux knowledge, including shell scripts, communication protocols, management tools, monitoring, etc.
- Good Docker knowledge and possibly Kubernetes, too
- Good knowledge of one of the DevOps tools (GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Azure DevOps)
- Experience with cloud environment is an asset (Azure, AWS)
- Experience with Python or another programming language is an asset
- Experience with database systems management such as MySQL, PostgreSQL or ElasticSearch is an asset
- You like team work and have good communication skills
- You will need very good English – we are an international team with clients abroad
What makes our work even more enjoyable?
- We support your development and that is why you will have your own coach and buddy together with a whole range of internal training sessions (we will support you in e.g. obtaining a certification)
- You will take part in various projects together with major experts in the field
- Work from our office which offers beautiful view of the whole of Prague, its own café, fitness club and functional gym for circuit training and yoga, bike room, masseur or meditation room that you can use as you wish.
- However, if you want, we also offer the possibility of home office.
- Flexible working hours are also standard for everyone in our company.
- You will also get our benefit package (Cafeteria, sick days, 5 weeks of vacation, mobile phone and laptop, travel insurance and more).
- Various informal gatherings with colleagues throughout the year at company or team events.
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours