We are looking for an AWS Automation Engineer to join our international AI & Data team. Are you familiar with various automation tools and believe in Infrastructure-as-a-Code? Are you enthusiastic about AWS and want to learn and grow more in the cloud? Then you are just the person we are looking for.
Our team provides both external and internal clients with big data analytics, advanced analytics, integrations, machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. We help our clients make the most from their data. We also develop and deploy our own cloud-based products.
Become a part of our success on our journey to the cloud.
What you may expect:
- Deploy approved cloud-based architecture solutions in an automated fashion
- Work with clients, internal teams and vendors on wide variety of projects
- Maintain and support DevOps tools
- Deploy and run automated tests
- Maintain support documentation accuracy and consistency
- Build and foster cooperation with global team members
What you will need:
- Desire to explore, learn and try new things
- DevOps expertise with tools for application automation & configuration management
- Working experience with automated unit and integration testing
- Working experience with deployment automation using CloudFormation or Terraform
- Knowledge of cloud security, CI/CD tools and scripting
- General understanding of cloud tools, frameworks and processes for DevOps, FinOps and MLOps
- Working experience with AWS (preferably any Foundational, Professional or Specialty AWS certificate)
- Ability to work with global teams (English proficiency)
- Snowflake, GCP or Azure skills and experience with technologies for microservices (serverless, containers, API) is beneficial
What makes our work even more enjoyable?
- Opportunity to work with real experts in the field
- Friendly team atmosphere with inspiring people who love their job
- Option of home office or work in our modern offices
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours