We are looking for an AWS Automation Architect to join our international AI & Data team. Are you familiar with various automation tools and believe in Infrastructure-as-a-Code? Are you not afraid to design your own standards and are you excited to learn and grow more in the cloud? Then you are just the person we are looking for.
Our team provides both external and internal clients with big data analytics, advanced analytics, integrations, machine learning and artificial intelligence solutions. We help our clients make the most from their data. We also develop and deploy our own cloud-based products.
Become a part of our success on our journey to cloud.
What you may expect:
- Design and own cloud-based solutions for automated deployments
- Work with clients, internal teams and vendors on wide variety of projects
- Own and support DevOps tools
- Design, deploy and run automated tests
- Maintain support documentation accuracy and consistency
- Act as subject matter expert in your domain for broader team
- Propose and drive changes in DevOps area, challenge the status quo
- Build and foster cooperation with global team members
What you will need:
- Desire to explore, learn and try new things
- Deep DevOps expertise and Deployment automation expertise using CloudFormation or Terraform and tools for application automation & configuration management
- Deep working experience with AWS
- Deep hands-on knowledge of cloud security, CI/CD tools and scripting
- General understanding of cloud tools, frameworks and processes for DevOps, FinOps and MLOps
- Any of Foundational, Professional or Specialty AWS certificate is welcome
- Ability to work with global teams (English proficiency)
- Snowflake, GCP or Azure skills and working experience with technologies for microservices (serverless, containers, API) is beneficial
What makes our work even more enjoyable?
- Opportunity to work with real experts in the field
- Friendly team atmosphere with inspiring people who love their job
- Option of home office or work in our modern offices
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
25 vacation days
Premium medical care
Flexible working hours