We are looking for a fresh addition to our internal legal team.
We require a lawyer who is an open-minded team player, and who is ready to learn a wide range of legal affairs and help our professionals in their day-to-day business. You would be working in a team alongside experienced lawyers and attorneys.
Managing and organizing the complex legal agenda in respect of the Czech law – mainly in the area of commercial (contractual), intellectual property, corporate IT-law, and labor and civil law. You will be working in an international team with more than 5 members.
The main tasks include assistance to senior lawyers with:
• review and preparation of contracts;
• preparation of legal advice for internal purposes;
• dealing with procurement contracts (in all areas);
• review of standard company documents, including service contracts, internal policies etc. in compliance with local laws; and
• implementation of global policies locally and their adjustments to local conditions.
• Law degree from a University in the Czech Republic
• Fluent English and Czech (Czech native speaker required)
• Professional experience: position is suitable also for graduates with experience during studies or with exceptional study results.